- Understanding the requirements of the clients & the architects.
- Developing the Design Concept based on the inputs from the Clients & Architects.
- Applying state of art designs that best suit the Design concept.
- Selecting the right Materials & Control equipment’s to do ensure a design-oriented concept is executed.
- Formulating the Specifications, Quotations & the Bill of Quantities.
- Floating tenders & negotiating the best possible pricing on behalf of the client.
- Maximize savings & preparing a Techno – Commercial analysis of the material procurement.
- Preparing all necessary detailed working drawings in AutoCAD, Revit Architecture, 3D Max, Adobe Photoshop and Dialux.